Re: [Evolution] how to download contacts from Microsoft exchange?

Am Dienstag, den 11.01.2011, 10:55 -0500 schrieb Philip Anil-QBW348:
I am on Ubuntu 10.10 and am using Evolution mail at work. The company
uses Microsoft exchange. I am able to pull my mail into Evolution but
am unable to see any contacts that I would see when emailing via MS
Outlook.

Any suggestions on how to make it work appreciated.

We need your Microsoft Exchange server version, plus with regards to
contacts it is unclear what exactly you expect and where, and what you
tried already.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed