[Evolution] Auto-Completion From Address Book

Hi All.

Just tackling a few Evo pet-peeves this morning...

In Evo 2.30.2, when I let Evo auto-complete the recipient's address it breaks the <email_address> section when I select the desired address using the enter key if I enter the persons email address rather then simply typing their name.

The result is something like this: Persons full name <user do, main.com>

I found this quite difficult to reproduce but somehow it happens to me all the time.

Thanks,
Phil