Re: [Evolution] Search folders and multiple conditions

On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 10:06 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 11:58 +0200, Jeremy Nell wrote:
It seems that a search folder only works with a single condition.  The
moment I add another condition, the folder empties itself and no
longer works, even after restarting.
Is this correct?  (Surely not...)
No, it works fine for me.

Same here;  I have search folders with multiple conditions that
aggregate a dozen folders on different sources.

Some info may help us help you - like what version of Evo and what
conditions you are trying to match against.  Are you sure you've got the
'If any condition' or 'If all conditions' set correctly for your search?

+1