Re: [Evolution] prob in config ms exchange 2010

Am Mittwoch, den 05.01.2011, 15:53 +0530 schrieb rakesh zingade:
Hi,

I am using evolution 2.12.3 on centos 5, currently I have configured a
mail acc with ms exchange that works fine. But I tried config my new
account which uses MS exchange 2010 .. & am getting following error:

"The Exchange server is not compatible with Exchange Connector.

The server is running Exchange 5.5. Exchange Connector
supports Microsoft Exchange 2000 and 2003 only."

ximian-connector

If you get that error message above you already have ximian-connector,
as it's just the package "evolution-exchange".

What you need is "evolution-mapi" which is only available for recent
Evolution versions, as Evolution 2.12 is three years old.
Hence you can either upgrade your linux distribution to something
recent, or downgrade your Exchange Server version. ;-)

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper