[Evolution] prob in config ms exchange 2010

Hi,

I am using evolution 2.12.3 on centos 5, currently I have configured a mail acc with ms exchange that works fine. But I tried config my new account which uses MS exchange 2010 .. & am getting following error:

"The Exchange server is not compatible with Exchange Connector.

The server is running Exchange 5.5. Exchange Connector
supports Microsoft Exchange 2000 and 2003 only."

after some digging I came to know that I need something called ximian-connector, please can anyone suggest do I really need to add this connector? if yes where from I can get it and how can I patch this with my running evolution?

Thanks....
--
Rakesh P. Zingade
+919420626099