Re: [Evolution] Syncing Evolution to my malboxes ...

Am Dienstag, den 04.01.2011, 17:31 +0200 schrieb Jeremy Nell:
So there is no way to neaten up the sidebar?

Collapse "On this computer". It's needed for the Outbox before messages
get sent.

Right now, it's quite messy, with my Sent Items mixed between "On This
COmputer" and "Gmail", etc.

You could adjust your Sent folder settings to only store sent messages
in Gmail (Edit > Prefs > Mail Accounts > Edit > Defaults).

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper