[Evolution] Moving signature down

So I've created a signature I'm happy with.

When I compose a message, the signature sits right against the top of the body, leaving no breathing space between the message text and signature.  To resolve this, I hit Enter a few times, which moves the signature a few lines down.

How do I set this in the signature settings?  Currently, I can't find a way to do it.  If I press Enter a few times in the signature settings, the signature moves down, but the "--" above the signature stays behind, defeating the point of moving the signature down.

Any ideas?