[Evolution] (no subject)

This morning Evolution tried to download an email with an excessive
number of pictures and choked. So I went to web2mail.com, read and
deleted the email. But I still cannot download any emails through
Evolution. It continues trying to download every ten minutes but the
Debug Log says:

Cannot append message to mbox:/home/john/.evolution/mail/local/ Inbox:
File too large

What do I do?

I have gone back to mail2web.com and it does not show any large emails.
I have deleted all junk emails there, leaving only 3 or 4 regular emails
I want to save.

John

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web