Re: [Evolution] always keeps asking for password

Em Qui, 2011-02-17 às 15:38 +0000, Pete Biggs escreveu:
You said in one of your messages that ~/.gnome2/keyrings was deleted -
that's probably why you are having problems - Evo probably doesn't
create the keyrings if they aren't there already.  Creating it manually
will at least give Evo somewhere to store the passwords.

P.

EVO is having problems with login and password with the PC in my office working.

Also use EVO at my residence and in that PC
I'm using version 2,28,2
I do not have installed seahorse
The folder gnome2/keyrings never existed on this PC
And everything works fine

So it seems that these things are not causing the problem.
Neither seahorse or keyrings;

What will be the culprit?