Re: [Evolution] Cannot edit CalDAV calendar

On Wed, 2011-02-16 at 11:24 +0100, Thomas Novin wrote:
The calendar is not checked as active.
When I right-click it I get:
Error loading calendar
Cannot open calendar: Permission denied

OK:ing this prompt and I'm back to step 1, so I try again to
right-click
but get the same error again.

I tried doing it in offline mode but that doesn't work either.

        Hi,
this kind of thing was changed in latest development version, it may
allow you to right click without re-appearing of the annoying message,
if I recall correctly. There is a workaround for your version, instead
of mouse use a keyboard to access the popup menu, just select the
calendar, click on the prompt, and then press the popup-menu key on your
keyboard.
        Bye,
        Milan