Re: [Evolution] Issue with formatting of gconf files.

On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 08:38 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Sun, 2011-02-06 at 16:10 -0800, les wrote:
As you gain experience, you too, will come to agree with these comments.
I can remember writing the kind of comments you wrote here.  I suggest
that you frame this entire mail and hang it over your desk.  If I am
still around in 10 years, send me a note about this then.

Let's calm down about this, shall we?

The Evolution team is aware that stuffing XML blobs into GConf is evil.
I've been ranting about it myself for years.  GNOME is in the process of
abandoning GConf for a new and improved settings storage system called
"dconf", but before Evolution follows I'm first going to redesign how
and where we store mail account / data source info.

Target release is 3.2 (this fall).

Matthew Barnes