Re: [Evolution] Evolution Compose Problem

On Sun, 2011-02-06 at 13:24 -0600, Michael Satterwhite wrote:
I've had to reinstall everything due to a hard disk crash. I'm having a
problem with Evolution.

When I try to compose a new message, I don't have a field to enter the
"To" or the subject. It has the menu and toolbar - then the area for the
message. I don't see a way to get these fields back. I've googled
several combinations, but don't see a solution.

Can anyone help?

Thanks much.
---Michael