Re: [Evolution] Junk folder has gone

On Fri, 2011-12-16 at 12:24 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Fri, 2011-12-16 at 12:33 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I don't remember Evo ever asking me if I wanted a real or a virtual
folder, so I assume it's virtual. I thought Junk was always virtual,
like Trash.

The problem is not that I can't create a folder, it's that there appears
to be nowhere in the Preferences dialog where I can tell Evo what the
Junk folder is. That's a much more serious omission; it definitely
didn't used to be that way in the previous stable release.

Not sure, but it may have been caused by a typo in the IMAP backend.

Milan found it earlier today while investigating a different bug:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/commit/?id=5277f59efbd05f657fcbc3e110c6f68ad011967d

Looks related.

Could be. When is this likely to get through to a new release?

poc