Re: [Evolution] Storing Folder after each start (indexing)

On Thu, 2011-12-15 at 13:18 +0100, Ulrich Schipper wrote:
Unchecking "Index of message body" doesn't mak any difference.

Splitting of folders is not a solution, because of searching in folders.

In Thunderbird we have no such problems with large mbox files (ok,
different index file), but we want to use evolution.

You could try creating a Maildir store for the messages and moving the
messages into that - I *think* 2.28 can cope with Maildir.  If nothing
else, the underlying disk operations will be much faster and much more
friendly for other applications.

P.