Re: [Evolution] Storing Folder after each start (indexing)

Unchecking "Index of message body" doesn't mak any difference.

Splitting of folders is not a solution, because of searching in folders.

In Thunderbird we have no such problems with large mbox files (ok, different index file), but we want to use evolution.