Re: [Evolution] Exchange 2010 - show only folder Favorites

On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 10:29 +0000, HÃjek Miloslav wrote:

we switched to using Exchange 2010 from Exhange 2003. We used
Evolution Exchange via OWA Exchange, but now that doesn't work. With
IMAP we don't get Calender or the Global Address Lookup from the
Exchange server.
So we want  to use Evolution-MAPI, but it only shows the "Favorites"
folder and not the "Mailbox for UserName" so we can't see any mail or
the calendar.  Global Address List is OK.

Have you tried EWS?

--
dwmw2