Re: [Evolution] Stability of evo?

Am Donnerstag, den 25.08.2011, 11:31 +0200 schrieb Andre Klapper:
On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 07:12 +0200, Thomas Mittelstaedt wrote:
Why don't you try 3.1.5 which just became available?

PLEASE ALWAYS mention that 3.1.5 is an unstable release. It's not fair
to make average users guinea pigs by not even warning them.

andre

Well, I apologize, if I misjudged the situation. The maintainers
obviously know better.
Following mails from those average users on this list complaining about
stability and performance problems both with the early 3.0 release and
the 2.30 release, I found it to be responsible to recommend them either
2.32.xx if they use Gnome2 and - if they already have Gnome3 - just grab
the latest bug fixes from the 3.1.xx pre-releases.

--
thomas