Re: [Evolution] Error message "Message could not be saved in Sent"

This is a known problem and I think it was fixed in 3.0.3. All you
need to do is to go to your account settings, defaults and select
where sent emails are stored (even if
you reselect exactly the same folder), the problem should disappear.

thanks for that quick reply, then I will wait for updates in Ubuntu or
Gnome3.

You don't need to wait.  Just re-select the Sent folder in your current
version to fix it.

P.