Re: [Evolution] How to use the appointment to send e-mail

Dear Milan,

 Thank you for your fast reply with detail answer.

 It heard that the size of  sending or receiving e-mail is only up to 25 MB in Evolution. Is it true?  If not, how many the maximum of  e-mail can be sent/received in Evolution? Grateful if you would reply us as soon as possible. Thank you!

Best regards,

Sam

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 09:43 +0800, sam poon wrote:
> It is found that the e-mail can not be sent via appointment.  On the other
> hand, it is easy to send e-mail via assigned task and shared memo. Is it
> function of sending e-mail in appointment?  If yes, woud you provide some
> guideline or procedurce of sending e-mail in appointment? Thank you!

Hi,
I suppose you are talking about invitations sent to other participants
of the appointment. In that case, Evolution distinguishes between
appointments and meetings, the later is to be used when you also need
more participants (thus the meeting), which you can enter and then any
change to the event will be sent to them (if you approve the sending on
changes save). Basically, use File->New->Meeting instead of
File->New->Appointment (similarly in a context menu in the calendar
view).
Bye,
Milan