[Evolution] Exchange message subject, sender and date not showing

Hi,

I have Evolution configured to connect to Exchange via the in-built
connector, which it generally does a good job of, including calendars and
contacts.

However, in the last few months I've noticed that some messages come through
with all of the useful header stuff missing in the message list pane, e.g.
subject, sender, and date. This information IS visible in the preview pane
and when I open the message.

This causes these 'blank' messages to end up at the bottom of the messages
list, and I'm missed messages from people as a result.

I'm running Evolution 2.30.3 under Ubuntu 10.10..

If anyone has suggestions or can point me to an existing thread, I'd be much
obliged.

Cheers,
Jon