Re: [Evolution] New Evolution User Documentation ready

On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 12:02 +0530, Akhil Laddha wrote:
I am just wondering if Plam topic in section Synchronize Evolution with
other devices is relevant to keep in Evolution user doc after conduit
code [1] has been moved out from EDS.

I'd like to cover syncing with other devices as it's a common question,
however it's one of those pages in the new docs that I am not happy
about, and who still uses ancient Palm devices?:-/
The page is basically copied from the old guide, because of missing
knowledge and no opportunities to test, and the help page even says "If
you can provide good practices or more information on this topic feel
free to file a bug report in GNOME's bug tracking system".

A similar problem with documentation might be evolution-mapi and
evo-groupwise[1] that should only be shown if those packages are
installed (see [2]). That's something to sort out later...

andre

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2011-May/msg00016.html
[2] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2011-May/msg00015.html
--