Re: [Evolution] "Error while fetching mail, file is encrypted or not in a database"

Hi Andre,

On 27/04/11 23:37, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 23:31 +1000, Greg Vickers wrote:
So the problem may have been rectified in some manner in a newer version
of Evolution?  I will advise the user that they should upgrade to a
newer version of Ubuntu, I note that 11.04 should be production Real
Soon Now.

Don't know about the problem itself or whether there has been a fix - I
just refered to the "Filing a bug report" paragraph...

Ah, I see! :)  Thank you Andre!