Re: [Evolution] "Error while fetching mail, file is encrypted or not in a database"

On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 10:53 +1000, Greg Vickers wrote:
"Error while Fetching Mail".  Clicking on the error
message icon (orange triangle) gives a window with the title "Evolution
Error" with the body information "Error while Fetching Mail", "file is
encrypted or is not a database".

So I was wondering, is this a known problem, should I log a bug

Feel free to do so in Ubuntu's bugtracker.
For GNOME's bugtracker Evo 2.28 is simply too old (obsolete) as nobody
works on that anymore.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed