Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.0 - able to use gtk2 colour scheme?
- From: Oon-Ee Ng <ngoonee talk gmail com>
- To: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.0 - able to use gtk2 colour scheme?
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 12:34:30 +0800
On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 1:36 AM, Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com> wrote:
On Sun, 2011-04-10 at 23:24 +0800, Oon-Ee Ng wrote:
Was afraid such would be the answer. Has anyone actually tried direct
conversion of themes? I'd think it'd just be a matter of remapping?
No idea. Maybe ask on gtk-devel-list? I have to assume that if it were
a straight-forward conversion it would have been done by now.
After more exploring round, I figured out the default Adwaita has a
dark variant, the one it uses for eog/totem by default. I just set
"gtk-application-prefer-dark-theme = true" in my
.config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini and it works fine =)
] [Thread Prev