Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.0 - able to use gtk2 colour scheme?

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 1:36 AM, Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com> wrote:
On Sun, 2011-04-10 at 23:24 +0800, Oon-Ee Ng wrote:
Was afraid such would be the answer. Has anyone actually tried direct
conversion of themes? I'd think it'd just be a matter of remapping?

No idea.  Maybe ask on gtk-devel-list?  I have to assume that if it were
a straight-forward conversion it would have been done by now.

After more exploring round, I figured out the default Adwaita has a
dark variant, the one it uses for eog/totem by default. I just set
"gtk-application-prefer-dark-theme = true" in my
.config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini and it works fine =)