Re: [Evolution] Where are Evolution passwords & X.509 stored?

On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 21:33 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 00:01 +0200, Alphazo wrote:
Based on a rather old documentation, I found that my Evolution
passwords & X.509 certificates should be located:
- passwords: ~/.gnome2_private/Evolution
- SSL Certificates: ~/.camel_certs
I don't have anything in those directories.

That sounds like old stuff.

What is the new location of those files? BTW, does Evolution 3.0 store
an encrypted version of both passwords and
certificates?  Does it use gnome-keyring?

Don't know about certificates; Passwords and GPG are in the keyring and
GPG respectively.  Use Seahorse to manage all the above.

Certificates are in the user's NSS database in ~/.pki/nssdb (and also in
the system-wide NSS database if that's enabled).

You can use many things to manage those â including Firefox, nss-gui, or
Evolution itself.

--
dwmw2