Re: [Evolution] Failed import of Outlook CSV calendar, but no error dialogs are given

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 18:20 -0500, Tim Legg wrote:
I select the CSV file and informed that it is "Outlook CSV or Tab (.csv,
.tab)

The Import Location query suggests a location:

On This Computer
--> Personal
CoachDB
--> Ubuntu One

But here, the new calendar ('Work') I created doesn't exist here yet.  I
tried closing Evolution and restarting a repeating these steps and it
still didn't appear.  I assumed that creating a calendar was a feature
that was still in development, so I proceeded to import to 'Personal' and
then 'Apply'.

The CSV importer is only for address book data.  There is no CSV
importer for calendar data at present.

Instead, you should obtain an iCalendar (.ics) file from Outlook.