Re: [Evolution] Mail filter question
- From: Svante Signell <srs kth se>
- To: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Mail filter question
- Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 12:53:05 +0200
On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 07:09 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 07:14 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
What happens if "a or b, delete" is issued before the other two? Is
priority order available?
Yes, but mail filter rules [AFAIK] are always processed sequentially;
taking advantage of the sequence is common practice.
Correct. If the rules weren't processed sequentially it wouldn't make
sense to have a STOP rule.
In what order are the filters applied, from top to bottom? When I did
that all my mails sent to two mailing lists were removed...
S and a, copy to folder
S and b, copy to folder
a or b, delete
] [Thread Prev