[Evolution] Message count - FC12 - Evolution 2.28.3

Is there any plan for a fix for the message counts under FC12?

To recap - The problem seems to be in the handling of search folders. I have a large number of search folders defined to categorise my mails, some of which overlap (ie a mail may appear in 2 or three search folders). Typically, I have a 'Last 24 Hours' search folder, which then contains mails that may have been categorised to friends, family, business as well. I tend to work from the 'Last 24 Hours' search folder, and read the mails there. As new mails come in, the 'Last 24...' count goes up correctly and goes down correctly as the mails are read. BUT, if a mail has been also categorised in another search folder, that folder's count still shows that message as unread (and the folder name is then highlighted). This means that over time, a large proportion of the search folders show as though they contain unread messages, although all the messages have been read.

Is this a problem of my own making? Should search folders be used this way, or should I be using filters instead to physically move the mails to 'named folders' based on whatever criteria?