Re: [Evolution] evolution-mapi offline

my system is updated evolution with evo-mapi on fedora 13. I use
evo-mapi connected to exchange 2007 and get mails. So far so good. Now
my question is when there is not internet connection, all email
contents were not available, showing "this is message is not available
in offline mode". Is there way to keep a local copy that I can visit
emails when there is no internet connection?

To permanently set it do

Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Accounts -> <select account> -> Edit ->
Receiving options -> Automatically Synchronize remote mail locally

For a one off sync do

File -> Download messages for offline use

However I don't know if this works for MAPI.  If it doesn't, then try
using something like DavMail as a MAPI/IMAP interface.

P.