Re: [Evolution] Evo fails t o empty trash completely!

On Sat, 2010-09-11 at 18:45 +1200, Chris wrote:
Hi all

Some time ago I faced the problem of 'Evo' failing to empty trash at
all and ended up with 1000's of emails in the trash folder. The fix
was a work around at the time, however after a rebuild and upgrade to
Ubu 10.04 I now find Evo 2.28.3 is doing it again...! Well nearly the
same!
Evo current version (unknown prior version issues) now empties
everything except Facebook emails, all from june to today?
They are all the notification type. This unbelievable, all the other
emails get deleted except Facebook!!

So has anyone got a fix or recommendation for this problem?

Try adding the "Location" column and see if those messages are somewhere
different.

P.