Re: [Evolution] pin icon on appointment, why, how to remove etc

thanks Milan and Pete

Here is an example with an alarm and different time zone.

And testing confirms it is time zone that adds the pin icon.

Testing also shows that my confusion arises because the icons don't always appear correctly. I just clicked backwards and forwards in the month view till I found an entry with a pin icon. That particular entry does not have a location and is in my time zone. If I click forward one month then backward one month that entry will display correctly, without the pin icon.

And while testing just now I could get up to 7 or 8 entries to display the icon incorrectly. But it is inconsistent, I can't yet replicate the behaviour.

For me, this explains the odd behaviour I have been experiencing but hadn't looked into until now.

Thx for your help