Re: [Evolution] help with English "top post msg"

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 08:20 +0900, nomnex wrote:
I don't really understand the question.  Always reply to all
messages
with proper inline [aka bottom ? posting] responses and quoting.  It
seems absurd to always say "see below" at the top of every message.

I just need to correct English sentence to inform my correspondent to
read my answer in quotes. Many people do not read quotes in the
messages
by the simple fact they are so accustomed to top posting answers (in
the
Outlook way). (e.g. a correspondant return my quoted message saying
that
I forgot to answer. I have to send it for a second time saying the
answer is in quotes, in his message--if I make sense).

If I read what you say literally, it doesn't make sense to me. Why on
Earth would your answer be in quotes? Quotes are for quoting(!) parts of
the messages you're replying to. You comments on these parts are
themselves in quotes.

A suitable phrase for you want is: Answers interspersed with quotes
below.

poc