Re: [Evolution] help with English "top post msg"

On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 15:53 +0900, nomnex wrote:
What would be correct way to explain in a top post msg. "Find my answer
in the message below"? I have seen the correct sentence quoted in few
msg. on the list, about email-list etiquette, but unfortunately I
haven't save the msg. for reference.

I don't really understand the question.  Always reply to all messages
with proper inline [aka bottom ? posting] responses and quoting.  It
seems absurd to always say "see below" at the top of every message.
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>