[Evolution] Folders time update

Hello people, English its not my native language, so if i make a
grammatical mistake... i'm sorry.

I wonder if i can configure the update times of the Evolution mail
account folders, independently between them.

I used a Gmail account with labels, so, all that labels can visualized
like a folder on Evolution mail account. The attached image shows that i
mentioned.

Thanks!
--
Felipe Ignacio Valverde Campos <fvalverd debian cl>