Re: [Evolution] evolution sent email location

On Sat, 2010-10-09 at 12:15 -0700, Arnaud G wrote:
In KMail, I had the option to "put" my reply in the same folder as the
original
message.
ie: When I was replying to message "A", the reply, message "B" was in
the same
folder as message "A".

In evolution, message "B" is in the sent folder. I do not see an
option to
achieve the desired goal.

Am I overlooking something?

No, Evo can't do this directly. You can achieve a similar effect using
search folders, but it's something you have to set up manually for each
case.

This has been discussed before, in fact I'm pretty sure I suggested it
in a BZ report years ago, but BZ isn't responding right now so I can't
find it.

poc