[Evolution] Frequent crashes when moving messages from folder to folder

Hi,

I have experienced multiple crashes of Evolution today. So far,
I did not analyse the crashes (e.g. by checking stdout/stderr,
using gdb etc.), but of course this would be my next step.

First I would like to know: Are there any known stability
problems, e.g. when moving messages from one folder (local) to
another (exchange server)?

I use Debian with evolution and evolution-exchange 2.30.2-1.
Server is MSexChange idontknowwhat.

Many thanks in advance!