Re: [Evolution] Evolution documentation update

Hi Bharath,

        Sorry for the delay in replying. Is there anyone in the
        Evolution
        community who would be interested in helping out with some of
        our plans?
        Unfortunately, one of our contributors won't be able to continue
        working
        on the Evolution docs, so we could use some extra help.

        Here's a brief list of what we're doing/planning:

              * Converting FAQ topics to Mallard
              * Reviewing the existing Evolution docs and converting
        appropriate
                topics to Mallard
              * Organising a UI/string review

        Thanks,

        Phil

I don't have the necessary knowledge either of Evolution or Mallard, but
I am a good proof reader.  If that would be of any help, please let me
know.

        Barbara Tobias