Re: [Evolution] Evolution documentation update

Hi Bharath,

Sorry for the delay in replying. Is there anyone in the Evolution
community who would be interested in helping out with some of our plans?
Unfortunately, one of our contributors won't be able to continue working
on the Evolution docs, so we could use some extra help.

Here's a brief list of what we're doing/planning:

      * Converting FAQ topics to Mallard
      * Reviewing the existing Evolution docs and converting appropriate
        topics to Mallard
      * Organising a UI/string review

Thanks,

Phil