Re: [Evolution] Evolution html messages as plain text

On Fri, 2010-10-01 at 14:10 -0300, Pablo Saavedra wrote:
Thanks for the quick response Matthew. It's not a multipart message, I'm
attaching the message source for you to check the headers. I can add/remove
headers if needed.

Ah, yes our ancient HTML rendering engine (GtkHtml) does not understand
Cascading Style Sheets.  This will be remedied when we dump GtkHtml for
WebKit/GTK+ in the hopefully not-too-distant future.