Re: [Evolution] Evolution html messages as plain text

On Fri, 2010-10-01 at 13:09 -0300, Pablo Saavedra wrote:
this might be a common problem but I can't find any solution anywhere.
I have setup an svn commit hook that emails the changes as html but
evolution displays the emails as plain text.

If the emails are structured as multipart/alternative, with separate
text/plain and text/html parts, make sure the text/html part comes last.

More details: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2046#section-5.1.4