Re: [Evolution] Can't save pictures; Can't forward pictures

1. When I get an email with pictures, I can see them, but
I can't right-click and save them.  Why not?

Depends on how the pictures are included with the email.  If they are
attachments, then you can save them (by clicking on the arrow to the
right of the attachment); if they are embedded in the HTML, then you
can't.

As to why not - well it's probably just a difference between KDE and
Gnome as to what right clicking on something does.

2. When I get an email with pictures, and I forward that
e-mail, none of the pictures get forwarded.  (It's rather
embarrassing when you say, "Hey look at this cool picture"
and there's nothing there!)

Depends how you forward the mail - forward it as an attachment and all
the attachments get added as well - this way embarrassment will be
avoided.

PS. I shall unsubscribe as soon as I get a reasonably
cogent response to my two questions.

Oh well, if you don't think you have anything to give back to the
community that's OK.  I'm sure we'll hear from you next time you want
something.  Please close the door on your way out it, it gets a bit
drafty this time of year.

P.