[Evolution] Can't save pictures; Can't forward pictures

OK.  I used to use K-mail, and it worked fine for me until
the KDE4 folks broke everything.  Anyhow...I guess that I
still don't understand all of the "features" (bugs) of
Evolution.

1. When I get an email with pictures, I can see them, but
I can't right-click and save them.  Why not?

2. When I get an email with pictures, and I forward that
e-mail, none of the pictures get forwarded.  (It's rather
embarrassing when you say, "Hey look at this cool picture"
and there's nothing there!)

TIA

tczhishen gmail com

PS. I shall unsubscribe as soon as I get a reasonably
cogent response to my two questions.