[Evolution] Evolution looks for Thunderbird-3.0.4

Dear All,

I just upgraded to Meerkat. When I rt. click on an email address in Evolution to 'Send new message to....' I get an error message:

"Failed to execute child process "/usr/lib/thunderbird-3.0.4 /thunderbird" (No such file or directory)

Ctrl +n, buttons etc work fine. Everything has worked up to and including Lucid. Can't find a config file, or anything on Google. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Paul.

Linux Registered user #515705
Installed: thunderbird 3.1.6 / evolution 2.30.3