Re: [Evolution] Evolution stops responding when retrievingmessagesfrom imap.qq.com

On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 09:20 +0800, heyan wrote:
Yeah I have tried several mail clients: Thunderbird, Kmail and
Sylpheed. They all works properly. So there must be some problem
between evolution and imap.qq.com.

Whatever mail client you *are* using is also broken -- it's not
correctly marking your replies with the ID of the message to which
you're replying. You are also top-posting.

Assuming you're using at least Evolution 2.30 and IMAP+ (not the old
IMAP back end), please run it from a terminal with CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx,
capture the output and show it to me. Careful; it might include
passwords when it logs in, so you'll want to edit those out.

Note that if your reply is top-posted, I'm going to ignore it.

--
dwmw2