Re: [Evolution] Evo segfaulting on Fedora 14

There isn't anything there except some empty directories. Am I to assume
that ~/.evolution no longer exists in the default install?

It still exists on my clean install of F14, but all it contains are some
calendar and task cache files - presumably someone forgot to move those
to the new place.

BTW, FWIW, I've done two versions of F14 now, one used an existing $HOME
and the other is a pristine one.  Neither copies of Evo are crashing at
the moment.

P.