Re: [Evolution] Newbie : many questions...

On 11/4/10 2:28 PM, David BERCOT wrote:
Hello,

I'm a new user of Evolution. Before, I used Claws-mail. So, I have many
questions in order to have Evolution more... usable ;-)
- is it possible to have, in the folder list, the number of mails
   (total and not read) ?
- is it possible to reduce Evolution in the systray (notification
   zone) ?
- is it possible to change the font size in the folder list ?

I'm sure I will have other questions soon ;-)

Have you checked out the FAQ? See http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ
It doesn't answer all your wuestions but it's a start. Best of all, you can edit it yourself and add new answers when you become more expert.

poc