Re: [Evolution] Msg Filters Loosing Destination Folder

On Sat, 2010-05-29 at 04:22 +0200, Thomas Mittelstaedt wrote:
First-off, please don't top-post. It's annoying.

Who did top-post? Not me. I did a "reply-to-all" and the message
headers
have a References entry.

References entries have nothing to do with it. Top-posting means the new
content in your reply came before the quoted material. This is widely
disliked on Internet mailing lists, especially technical ones.

poc