Re: [Evolution] Msg Filters Loosing Destination Folder

Phil,

I had the same problem when expunge of a folder would cause an error. I
copied the folder somewhere, renamed the original and then moved the
copy back to the original.
evolution would update the corresponding filter rule, to now contain the
name <folder>.old, which I did not want.
It might be of help to know that the rules are in an xml-file in
~/.evolution/mail/filters.xml, which I can edit and the running
evolution would pick up the changes right away.
Maybe you can just make a copy of filters.xml before you run your
procedure and then restore the copy on top of the falsely updated file.
Hope that helps.