Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.26 Crashes when attemtping to Connect to Microsoft Exchange 2007 ...

On Thu, 2010-05-13 at 23:32 -0400, Christopher Koeber wrote:
I am trying to connect my instance of Evolution (running on Gentoo) to
Microsoft Exchange Server (running the 2007 version).

Evolution's OWA support only works with Exchange 2003.  It does not work
with Exchange 2007.

The only way to connnect to an Exchange 2007 server with Evolution 2.26
is to configure MAPI on the Exchange server and use that--obviously you
get no calendaring that way.

If you upgrade to Evolution 2.28 or 2.30, you will be able to use the
MAPI backend to communicate with Exchange 2007.  However, in my
experience it's too buggy for everyday use.  YMMV.