Re: [Evolution] email body format

Well, my situation literally requires me to send
html formatted email with embedded images.The nature
of the business!
I find it lame that Evo will not fully support displaying
all of html content, with images, while editing a new
message.

I just did a test and realised what your issue is - not that Evo doesn't
put the images in - it's that it doesn't display the images when you are
editing.

That's because what is pasted into the composer is the html from the web
page, not the whole web page - so the images are there as links to the
original source on the web - as far as I can see they are displayed
properly at the other end.

What you are actually asking for is the composer to be a web browser as
well in order to load up the images - well it isn't.  There are many
problems with the composer and that's why it is being changed in future
versions, but IMHO not being a browser is not one of the problems and I,
personally, would hate any future editor to try and be something that
only a minority of people would find useful.

There are plugins around to use an external editor - if such
functionality is business critical for you, then I suggest you find an
editor that works how you want it to and use that.

P.